Our ambition for Prosper Learning Trust is to provide outstanding education to all our pupils and to develop schools that are recognised at a local, regional and national level as being acknowledged as centres of expertise in their field.
We want our schools to be the most forward thinking and innovative organisations within the communities that they serve and we aim to create a family of schools that will educate, empower and inspire generations of children through a network of support and collaboration.
Our trust has grown consistently since being established in 2018 and we plan to expand our family to include more schools. We aim to promote our vision for outstanding education with staff and pupils across Prosper Learning Trust and future partners joining the Trust.
We want to share the benefits with others that forming Prosper has brought. These include:
- Improvement of outcomes / progress for pupils
- Financial sustainability and efficiency
- Clear accountability for school improvement with profession led response to areas of development
- Strong and robust governance
- Greater opportunities for leadership development and succession planning
- Strong pedagogical models shaping professional practice and improving outcomes
- Creating capacity and expertise
- Excellent transition opportunities
- Opportunity to develop new relationships and generate new opportunities for Northumberland and neighbouring local authorities