Trust IT Support
IT support is provided externally by the managed service provider. Technology plays an important role in our academies and across the Trust. The managed service provided by Newcastle City Council IT Department supports academies to make the most of technology, resolve issues and benefit from the latest innovations.
- Provision of an expert team including both local on-site support and a central project and escalation team – sourced externally to the Trust
- Helpdesk for logging issues
- Integration into the single Trust-wide domain, to facilitate information sharing and cross-site working across the Trust
- Trust-wide strategic development of IT to ensure potential for new technologies is harnessed across the Trust
- IT strategy to support the development and implementation of policies and procedures across the MAT.
- Management and development of IT staff
- Management of implementation of new systems and technologies